Positions Available at VVC Fredericksburg
Are you an experienced receptionist looking for a new and energized work environment that appreciates the top-notch service and experience you deliver to clients? Then we want to talk to you!
We are seeking to fill a full time Client Service Representative position for our specialty and emergency departments. As a Client Care Representative, responsibilities include, but are not limited to, answering the phone, making patient appointments, filing, keyboard/data entry, fax, email, cashiering, keeping lobby area tidy and offering a compassionate and client and patient focused office environment. Open availability is preferred.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified candidates should be friendly, poised and have a client focused approach.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient typing skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn how to use internal company software systems.
- Must be well organized.
- Ability to handle high pressure and stressful situations and events in a calm supportive manner.
- Ability to review estimates, discuss financial options, and process payments.
Required Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or equivalent, with a vocational certificate/diploma in business or office administration preferred.
- Experience in the veterinary or medical field is a plus.
- Must be willing and able to days/evenings and weekends.
- Pet Discount
How to apply
- Use the button below to send your application email.
New Leadership and Hospital Expansion
In early 2020, we welcomed new hospital leadership to our Fredericksburg hospital. Our leadership team is dedicated to advocating for our specialists, doctors, technical team, and support staff.
VVC Fredericksburg has recently been expanded and completely renovated. We have expanded by adding approximately 3,000 square-feet, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and ample space to grow our specialty departments. We are committed to providing exceptional care to pets in our community, as well as support to the pet owners and primary veterinarians who put their trust in our team. To learn more about our expansion, click here.
Fredericksburg, VA is known for its historic heritage. In addition to its rich history, the city offers many activities and attractions. Nearby, you’ll find the Rappahannock River, the Blue Ridge Mountains, many craft breweries, wineries, and local restaurants. Fredericksburg is home to top-rated school districts as well as the University of Mary Washington.
There is no shortage of activities to explore in your free time, and if you do wish to explore, Washington DC is just a short drive north.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.