July 20, 2020
Positions Available at VVC Fredericksburg & Richmond
Are you an experienced receptionist looking for a new and energized work environment that appreciates the top-notch service and experience you deliver to clients? Then we want to talk to you!
We are seeking to fill a full time Client Service Representative position for our specialty and emergency departments. As a Client Care Representative, responsibilities include, but are not limited to, answering the phone, making patient appointments, filing, keyboard/data entry, fax, email, cashiering, keeping lobby area tidy and offering a compassionate and client and patient focused office environment. Open availability is preferred.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified candidates should be friendly, poised and have a client focused approach.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient typing skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn how to use internal company software systems.
- Must be well organized.
- Ability to handle high pressure and stressful situations and events in a calm supportive manner.
- Ability to review estimates, discuss financial options, and process payments.
Required Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or equivalent, with a vocational certificate/diploma in business or office administration preferred.
- Experience in the veterinary or medical field is a plus.
- Must be willing and able to days/evenings and weekends.
- Pet Discount
How to apply
- Use the button below to send your application email.