Virginia Veterinary Centers is seeking Full-Time Emergency Veterinarians for our growing Fredericksburg, VA location.
With new leadership and a recent expansion, we look forward to welcoming you to our team. Our hospital expansion includes a brand–new ICU and a complete renovation of our ER. You will join a collaborative team of veterinary professionals offering referral services in the fields of Critical Care, Emergency, Internal Medicine, Physical Rehabilitation, and Surgery (including four board-certified specialists).
About the Role
- Our veterinarians work 3 shifts per week (12 hours).
- Our hospitals are staffed with top talent and focused on improving patient outcomes through collaboration facilitated by the latest technology and passion for excellent patient care.
- We offer opportunities for teaching and provide credit towards continuing education hours.
- Our Full-Time positions include a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
About our Emergency and Specialty Hospital
- Brand new, 16-slice computed tomography (CT)
- Brand new C-Arm, which provides continuous x-ray imaging, and fluoroscopy and allows real time x-ray intra-operatively
- Brand new Critical Care Unit (ICU)
- New LOGIQ E9 Vet XDclear 2.0 Ultrasound System and Scoping Tower for advanced scoping procedures such as rhinoscopy, colonoscopy, and more
- Renovated Emergency Room
- …and much more!
New Leadership and Hospital Expansion
In early 2020, we welcomed new hospital leadership to our Fredericksburg hospital. Our leadership team is dedicated to advocating for our specialists, doctors, technical team, and support staff.
VVC Fredericksburg has recently been expanded and completely renovated. We have expanded by adding approximately 3,000 square-feet, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and ample space to grow our specialty departments. We are committed to providing exceptional care to pets in our community, as well as support to the pet owners and primary veterinarians who put their trust in our team. To learn more about our expansion, click here.
Fredericksburg, VA is known for its historic heritage. In addition to its rich history, the city offers many activities and attractions. Nearby, you’ll find the Rappahannock River, the Blue Ridge Mountains, many craft breweries, wineries, and local restaurants. Fredericksburg is home to top-rated school districts as well as the University of Mary Washington.
There is no shortage of activities to explore in your free time, and if you do wish to explore, Washington DC is just a short drive north.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.